Thursday, June 24, 2010

wellness

6/24/10 For the past several days, I have been about as sick as I ever get. It was mostly an upset stomach, nausea, achiness, and lack of sleep. Most people would never know I was sick. For me getting sick meant that I would walk 2 1/2 miles instead of 3 to 4 miles and maybe cut back on swimming. I wasn't very hungry for a couple of days there and so didn't eat very much. It's funny, but at the exact same time, I was getting back my results from my blood test. My levels are all good, especially my cholesterol, for which I take medicine. I also filled out my health survey online, where I rank in the 98 percentile for people my age. I further had my "wellness conversation" with my therapist who gave me clean bill of mental health. Today I am feeling much better. The nausea has passed. I slept well last night. My appetite has returned. I am grateful for my good health.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment