Thursday, September 16, 2010

mediator

9/16/10 My breath prayer today comes from I Timothy 2:5, "For there is one God; there is also one mediator between God and humankind, Christ Jesus, himself human, who gave himself a ransom for all." I am pretty good at conflict management and resolution. I have been sent to some churches to do exactly this task. However, I fully realize who the real Mediator is, the Lord Jesus Christ. This morning as I walked and prayed, I lifted up families and situations that need reconciliation that I knew were beyond my power to heal. Especially dynamics played out on the world stage like between Israel and Palestine, within Iraq and Afghanistan, I turn over to the Lord Jesus. Thank God, that God is not far off and distant, but has sent His own Mediator, in the One who is God and Human, who intercedes for us.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment