Wednesday, October 6, 2010

come and see

10/06/10 My breath prayer for the day comes from Psalm 66:5, "Come and see what God has done; he is awesome in his deeds among mortals." As I was walking and praying this morning, I tried to keep my eyes open, my spirit aware of how God was moving in our midst. I was giving thanks for God's presence in my family--both my biological family and my theological family. I was lifting up the mission team that was flying out early this morning headed for Haiti. I was giving thanks to God for the beauty of creation; these fall days in Austin are spectacular with ideal temperatures and low humidity. I was giving thanks for the many healings God is working in people's lives--in their bodies, in their memories, in their relationships, and in their minds. My prayer for you today is that you also come and see what God is doing.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment