Friday, December 4, 2009

confident

12/4/09 My breath prayer comes from Philippians 1:6, "I am confident of this, that the one who began a good work among you will bring it to completion by the day of Jesus Christ." I like to believe that all things begun and continued in Christ, He will bring to a wonderful conclusion. If God is the Creator, He can also be the Culminator.

I saw an example of this today as I visited in the local high school where one of our youth did her presentation for her senior project. She worked with Mobile Loaves and Fishes, the only one of her class to partner with a non-profit. She developed a garden in a box so that people could grow healthy food for the homeless. She was poised, articulate and passionate about her project. It gave me hope for the future.

I am confident Christ will bring this project and all His plans to completion.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment