Thursday, February 10, 2011

breathing is important

2/10/11 For the past several days, my nose has been stopped up. I have continued with my Neti pot which is a way to do nasal rinse. Sometimes, my nose is so closed that barely any saline water makes it through. I have started on Claritan D, which dries me up, but makes me feel a little unbalanced. Night times are the worst. It is hard to sleep deeply if you can't breathe. I am supposed to sing a song on Saturday night at an event we call That's Amore', a time to celebrate love. Right now I just want to be able to breathe.

Love,
Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I'm hoping that you will be able to breathe again soon. Losing quality sleep is very debilitating. i'm sad that I won't be able to come see you and the other talented singers tomorrow night. i have no doubt that you will perform well.

    Love, Kati

    ReplyDelete