Tuesday, August 14, 2012

preferences

8/14/12  Yesterday we had a staff retreat with a consultant who led us through a Myers-Briggs personality indicator.  We didn't do a hard copy test.  We worked as a group together to help identify and confirm one another's preferences. This was one of the main things I wanted to have happen:  for us as a staff to become a stronger community through communication.  An additional value was to help us see how many personality types/spirituality types there are out there, especially as we are developing a pathway of discipleship.  The group worked hard.  I am very proud of them and happy to work with them.

I am a ENFP in my preferences.  I tend to be energized by Extraversion, become aware of the world through iNtuition.  I express myself in Feelings.  I like to take in information and do process as Perceiving person.  Those are my preferences.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment