Wednesday, May 13, 2009

5/13/09
I woke up this morning meditating on Acts 10 where the Holy Spirit was given even to Gentiles. So all day long I have been open to being surprised by the Spirit. First, as I was walking in the park behind our house this morning, I was listening the wind and feeling it blow over my skin. Then I found a disc along the disc golf course. I had some good news from e-mails and some hard news from voice mails and phone calls. But all was within the Spirit's domain. I found some lunch (delicious pasta and tossed salad) in the kitchen that made me save my peanut butter sandwich for another time. I had a refreshing time praying with our Circle of Quiet group and fruitful conversations with some of those members. I ran into some people I had been meaning to visit. I was invited to lead a retreat for another congregation. Looking forward to meeting with our Caring and Calling group tonight as we look to follow up on folks on the drop out track. So, the Spirit has been blowing all day long.

Pastor Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment