Thursday, October 27, 2011

reading list

10/27/11 There is a corner of my desk that always has a stack of books on it that I would like to read. Because I have just started a cont. ed. course called Healthy Church Initiative, I will now actually pick up the books and read them. I thought I would give you my reading list in case you would like to read along.





ReCreating the Church--Leadership for the Postmodern Age by Richard Hamm


Direct Hit by Paul Borden


Shaped by God's Heart by Milfred Minatrea


Simple Church by Thom Rainer & Eric Geiger


The Externally Focused Church by Rick Rusaw & Eric Swanson


Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley & Lane Jones


Unbinding the Gospel by Martha Grace Reese





In addition, I have just finished The Great Emergence by Phyllis Tickle and Journey in the Wilderness by Gil Rendle.





If you get the drift of these titles, the church is being transformed by the mighty power of God so that the gospel my reach a new generation.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment