Wednesday, April 27, 2011

on this side of the resurrection

4/27/11 I am glad I took the Monday after Easter Sunday off, because yesterday, Tuesday, had all of the fun I could stand. I can't tell you what all happened, but let's just say that I had a few unpleasant surprises. There were several things that went really well too--Lizzie went in for surgery in a positive way, I thanked my wonderful staff with a lunch, a task force on bringing guests to our church into a relationship with Christ was full of energy and ideas met last night, and then I visited a family with 4 children who want to join our congregation. I worked 13 hours yesterday.

I am glad that that we get to live on this side of the resurrection where we have all of the hope that comes from knowing Jesus Christ and Him being raised from the dead. Yesterday, I needed that assurance.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

Post a Comment